Welcome, Floody16 Edit
Hey there! Welcome to the Call of Duty Wiki, Floody16! Here's some tips on how you can improve our wiki:
- Read our policies, if you haven't already. You'll be informed on the do's and do not's, as well as some guidelines when creating new articles.
- Recent changes is an excellent stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- The Sandbox is a great place to test things out if this is your first time editing on wikis. It is advisable to know what is commonplace on the wiki, such as templates and categories, and how to use them.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk, the "discussion" page associated with each article, or browse through the help directory. Feel free as well to ask on my talk page or one of the administrators we're always ready to help.
- Have feedback? The War Room is used to discuss changes to wiki or other community related issues. You'll need 50 main space edits to vote, recruit, but your opinion is still appreciated!
- Keeping track of your contributions and edits - You have approximately 357 edits on this wiki. You can keep track of your Editcount and your contributions on Special:Editcount/Floody16 and Special:Contributions/Floody16.
- Still need help? Feel free to contact the administrators, they will help you if you have any questions or if you need to report a vandal.
I hope you enjoy editing on the wiki and making it better, Floody16. Have a nice day. And feel free to ask around and socialize, we're here to help. We are a friendly wiki so don't worry, you'll love it here. Good luck!
Nazi Zombies StoryEdit
While you may ask for help here, it's better if you actually make the story on this wiki - http://codfanfic.wikia.com. Thanks! 21:54, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
No Voice Edit
Hello! We are happy to hear that you are attending the next Codference! Unfortunately you only have 33 mainspace edits, whereas 50 is needed to be able to speak in the Codference. You are still free to come and spectate but you will be unable to speak until you get 50 or more mainspace edits. Please contact an administrator once you have 50 mainspace edits so you will be able to speak. Thank you.
Licensing Your Images Edit
You add the license to the image at the same time you upload it to the wiki. For more help and details, see here. If you have any questions please contact me on my Talk page and I'll be glad to help.
No, I think we cancelled it. I made that years ago :O18:08, October 13, 2011 (UTC)
Adding a reference to a factEdit
I did your user action request and made the reference right. After adding your fact, add <ref> before the website/link and </ref> after the website/link. This will automatically post the website in the list of references at the bottom. PoketapeTalk 19:10, November 20, 2011 (UTC)
The war in vietnam was fought as a part of the U.S government's policy of "containment". When we pulled out and communism took over, we lost. End of story, there is no arguing that. 18:19, April 7, 2012 (UTC)