100 things we hate about black ops? Edit
are u still gonna make it??? 188.8.131.52 08:32, November 29, 2010 (UTC)wikia
Need Suggestions for 100 things: Black Ops edition? Edit
So I checked your page Moozipan and saw the message about another round of 100 comedic animations for the world to enjoy, (Many thanks also for the credit on the MW2 100 things, although granted, I'm just the dude who sat in a chair and threw out as many ideas as I had. You had the tougher job of animating it)
Anyways, any chance you may be accepting more ideas? And if so, any specific areas of poking fun at you'd prefer? Razgriez 08:26, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
100 Things we hate about BO Edit
How about reznov killing people when he's not actally there. Leech123
Just a few Edit
alex mason=viktor reznov
VC bookie —Unsigned comment was added by ReyesRebels
100 thing we hate about Edit
Idea submissions Edit
sorry about the drogvitch post i just think it would be a great plot line
Ideas for WHCODBO. Edit
- The AK74U = MP40
- The Famas
- Only like 3 Vietnam missions
- Dolphin Dive
- Death Machine
- Nazi / sex-related emblems
- Spetsnaz "DO A BARREL ROLL LOL"
- shot guns
- chopper gunner
- no scope
- grim reaper
Another one is your teammates unnecessarily diving and killing themselves. --Slowrider7 11:24, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
Cutting to cutscenes, and the SR-71. (Project Nova, WMD). And U.S.D.D. What's the point of that?17:36, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
- It makes it "Dramatic" and "Cinematic" . — 17:45, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
You know what this is about... but still read it.Edit
Hi, may I ask how's the video-you-know-what-I'm-talking-about going? I don't know if many other peeps have asked you, but better safe than sure, although that saying doesn't have to do anything with this thing. So, if it's not classified, I'd like to know a little more about it, and let you continue your work with whatever you have to do. Just preferably leave a message on my talk :)20:57, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
moozipun chez Edit
hi! Haven't seen you editing the wiki for a while, welcome back!20:09, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Per N7, welcome back! -- sactage (talk) 20:17, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
- And me, nice to see you around. TheDocRichtofen (Talk) 20:22, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
- And me, wait a second, who are you again? — -- mr_expert talk 20:21, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
Are you creating a 100 things we hate about MW3 video? I noticed you skipped Black Ops (or at least I did not see the video).04:48, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
100 things we hate about Black Ops Edit
Just look at Smuff's page :D. Also, great job on the other '100 things we hate...'16:51, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks man. I appreciate the support. I've been very slow on making 100 Things We Hate About Call of Duty: Black Ops for a number of reasons, and it will be a while longer still as my laptop is currently broken. —Message posted by Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 01:30, August 29, 2011 (UTC)
I must say, all of your "100 things we hate" videos make for great fun when the power is out, and even greater fun when I watch them with friends! I love your videos to pieces, and if you need help for anything I'll gladly do whatever I can. Hope you can get your laptop fixed soon! -- sactage (talk) 02:43, August 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Glad to know they come across as funny - sometimes I worry too many people take them seriously, which very much annoys me. I hope I can get it fixed soon too. I've really not enjoyed making this animation so far, and to think I still have 30 more to animate when I get it fixed. Oh god no. —Message posted by Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 13:12, August 29, 2011 (UTC)
Licensing Your Images Edit
- For images that are game screenshots, use Copyrighted Media.
- For non-game screenshots (pictures taken from the web etc.), use Fair Use.
- For images that are not licensed, or images you have made yourself, use Public Domain.
You add the license to the image at the same time you upload it to the wiki. For more help and details, see here. If you have any questions please contact me on my Talk page and I'll be glad to help.
- Talk 06:03, August 29, 2011 (UTC)
I feel so honoured to be talked to by you! *Fanboygasm*14:07, August 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Ha, I'm just a normal guy. :) —Message posted by Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 15:55, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
At least 9 out of 13 (excluding this one) of the messages on your talk are suggestions for 100 things. Jayzuz.12:25, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's pretty insane. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 18:58, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Wow man, how are you? An admin now, I see. That's cool. Anyway, I've been alright. Taking a much needed break from Call of Duty for the most part. Looking forward to the release of Gears of War 3 tomorrow.
- Also, I started work on 100 Things We Hate About Call of Duty: Black Ops a long time ago but I didn't enjoy working on it, and my laptop broke a while ago, so I feel life is telling me not to make it. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 20:55, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, I suppose. But I've spent so much time working on it now I actually kind of do want to get it done. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 14:43, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Around 70 things. All the multiplayer points were done. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 20:48, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
- At the end of the day its up to you. I'd love to see what you've come up with this time, but you should never feel you have to make it. TheDocRichtofen (Talk) 19:48, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah. I'd like to think I'll eventually get it done. Just need to get my laptop fixed first. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 01:06, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks bro. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 22:22, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Gears 3! :D 14:47, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- ...was a very disappointing game. :( – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 22:24, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
- wat :O I think its amazing. Why'd you think it's disappointing? 22:40, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
- I think for me there's too much emphasis on co-op in the game. The campaign was good but it was obviously meant to be played with another person - I often found the AI infuriatingly stupid when they charged round the battlefield, stole my kills, stood in front of my gun, took their sweet-ass time to revive me, etc. It didn't help that the ending was hugely unsatisying, but I guess the weight of ending a good trilogy was too much. Beast mode and Horde mode, while I imagine they are great, are virtually impossible to play in singleplayer, and I have no interest in competitive multiplayer.
- I'm not saying it's a bad game by any means, just disappointing for a lone wolf (read: "I don't know anyone else IRL who has the game") like myself. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 14:23, September 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah when playing the campaign, it does seem to be co-op orientated, but I still thought it was good (apart from Marcus having to do everything) and horde/beast is impossible without friends and boring with randoms.
- Oh and the ending, I thought it was pretty good. A nice ending for the trilogy, although it did seem a bit weak. Also the competitive multiplayer is really good, I never liked it in Gears 1 or 2 but in 3 it is pro. :) 15:07, September 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, I played the first Gears of War's multiplayer loads back in the day (can't believe it was so many years ago now!). Absolutely loved it, despite its myriad of problems. 3 is definitely a better game, no doubt, but I just felt it lacked something in the campaign. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 15:26, September 26, 2011 (UTC)
I was watching your videos on youtube and then came to the wiki where I recognized your name and I was like "HOLY CRAP!" Anyway nice work dude cant wait for 100 things we hate about black ops.23:55, October 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks man, I appreciate your comment. :) – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 23:56, October 13, 2011 (UTC)
Yo, Moozipan Edit
Listen, I know you must be sick of being asked this, but what's the latest on "100 Things We Hate About BO"? I can't wait for it! Sgt. S.S. 18:27, October 14, 2011 (UTC)
Moozipan Cheese, why did you block me on Eddsworld Wiki? That was very rude.
MiklosMac 02:35, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
What you been up to? We haven't seen you around here in a while.
01:57, August 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Hello. I've not been up to much. How are you? And the CoD Wiki in general? I've somewhat grown tired/indifferent to Call of Duty but I have nothing against it. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 11:27, August 13, 2012 (UTC)
RE:ImageEditThe image has been restored, feel free to add the image to the article. Thanks for letting me know. 15:56, August 13, 2012 (UTC)
- It's fine, thank you for letting me know that you found a new reference. 16:13, August 13, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Re: So, MoozipanEdit
Well, we haven't been up to much. We're all just waiting for Black Ops II, and it looks like it could be the biggest change to Call of Duty since Modern Warfare back in 2007. I'm personally waiting for the Wii U, it looks like it could restore Nintendo to a position it hasn't held since the Gamecube (or N64) days (that being a console geared towards the core gaming audience).
Besides playing MW3, that's all we've really been up to in a while. Many of us are also waiting for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3. All we're doing is just waiting.
17:27, August 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm sure I'll pick up Black Ops 2 eventually for the single player, and I'm sure it'll be pretty good while it lasts. Can't say I have any interest in the multiplayer anymore though. I didn't even play Modern Warfare 3 online at all. And I'm not really sold on the Wii U yet. It looks like it *could* be great, but a lot of the games they've shown for it are just re-releases at the moment. Hopefully that will change.
- And I honestly can't say I understand this strange MLP fandom, ha ha! – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 14:03, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh yeah, MLP Fandom is kind of complicated, especially if you're not a fan. Basically, in October of 2010, a show called "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" started airing on The Hub. The show was created by Lauren Faust, so that caught the attention of some 4chan users. The 4chan viewers saw the show, and spread the "brony" culture like wildfire.
- The MLP fandom reached our wiki around July of 2011. 2 months before then, MLP had started airing in Great Britain, and caught the attention of the British users. From there, that's where the "brony" culture began on The COD Wiki.
- As for Black Ops II, http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:N7/Massive_Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops_II_Multiplayer_Blowout!!! Yeah, this definetly will be a big change to Multiplayer, but I can definetly understand why some people would be tired of Call of Duty at this point. I mean, after 5 years of basically the same thing in a new coat of paint, what else is there to expect? But anyways, the Wii U does have alot of re-releases from consoles, but if you ask me, the reason why all these games have been pushed back to a release of early next year is because they are most likely making a Wii U port for them. Out of all the Wii U exclusives so far, ZombiU looks best. Who could resist Zombie Survival-Horror in London?
- Well, it's nice to see you're doing well. Hopefully, Gears of War: Judgement will be less a dissapointment then the third game, (and keep your fingers crossed: Half-Life 3 was listed as appearing at Gamescom) and hopefully, Black Ops II will be the big change everyone's been waiting for. 14:26, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not even sure I'm going to pick up the next GoW. A prequel? Bah! But here's hoping Black Ops 2 is indeed what everyone wants. Somehow, I doubt it though. The community always seems to want to complain about something. :( – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 22:54, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
Hello I can't leave a message on saints row wikiEdit
at all so I am force to communicate to you from another wiki Hello I have been blocked from editing for a reason I have not been warned or told about. All I know is the last thing I was doing was talking to people on The saints row wiki chat talking about how I thought It might be possible that johnny gat could be alive Due to the fact that we never seen the body, or his death, also During the cut scene were The brought his body, or his coffin to stil-water They had never gone to the plane where he died so its was most likely a empty coffin... Im off topic someone showed me a link to something about how he couldn't be alive it didn't make to much sence as it only repeats what we already know by playing the game there was no disproof of my theory... off topic again sorry anyway I made a joke about a joke about doctor who and the delorian from back to the future And someone said your too stupid to be on here The I think I exited it because I had to do something and when I came back it said I was blocked which is imposable Because I did nothing wrong as far as I know... So what I am trying to say is can you look into this and try to get me unblocked. Zombo-tech (talk) 15:43, July 3, 2013 (UTC)