Pls don't bother me with sigs etc
Smuffin[cite your sources or die] 20:51, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
A question Edit
Do you and N7 realize how futile, immature, and otherwise worthless the 4chan and Anonymous communities truly are?
- However, the "V" mask is synonymous with those two groups, and they viciously attack groups that support SOPA. Guilt by association, I'm afraid. Charcoal121 19:32, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
- They aren't guilty of anything though :|. 19:35, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Just admit that the Guy Fawkes mask is a symbol of badassery (Raising awareness for ACTA) But still. It's awesome.
21:53, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
Expect us.14:35, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
So..Edit13:52, February 5, 2012 (UTC)
hey I'm Bubbles... is there like a strict blog policy on here? because on my other wiki's they are kinda strict and i'd like to know. and i don't have time to read the thing. so yupperdoodleyeah... be jealous...-Bubbles [[User:BubblestheLlama|]] ([[w:c:thehungergames:User talk:Example|talk]]) 18:24, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
Can you see if my blog is off topic?
Yeah be jealous! My name is BubblestheLlama! 03:17, February 13, 2012 (UTC) thanx Luv Bubbles
Look at all those people in the comments! They care so much!14:10, February 25, 2012 (UTC)
Holy crap it's youEdit
16:44, February 27, 2012 (UTC)
09:24, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
Done. Commander Shepard: "You're just a machine, and machines can be broken! 21:05, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
You mind me adding you on PSN? If yes, then I am "arod29".02:08, March 6, 2012 (UTC)
How was that link on that March 4 news blog supposed to be humorous? How is a case of cannabilistic homicide funny? If you find that to be funny, then you must have no morals, or have a sociopathic mindset. You, and N7 specifically, set a terrible example for other Wikians, with your immaturity and inconsideration, and get away with it only because of your administrator status. Oh, and another thing, next time you get on BFWiki and spout shit like its community sucks, maybe you should realize that the CoDWiki's community is no better than its. Charcoal121 17:20, March 6, 2012 (UTC)
- No, you weren't warning people of it, it came across as a joke due to it being embedded in the .gif. So, you make fun of Yuri simply because he banned many anons in his time on Wikia, and you threaten to ban me simply because I said that the BFWiki's and CoDWiki's communities are not better than the other. Charcoal121 23:04, March 6, 2012 (UTC)
- And by extension with your logic, one can warn against child abuse by making fun of it. Go ahead, make good on your offer, for I want no part in this Wiki any longer. Charcoal121 19:07, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
(Assuming the "dkörogjsmxådk hoes does get" is "how to get" in English) It's a userscript available for use with Greasemonkey, an addon for Firefox. I don't remember details, and nub mom took the internet away (on phone right now) so I can't search for them. I'll explain tomorrow asap, unless you've figured out by then :) --MLGisNot4Me talk 19:59, March 6, 2012 (UTC)
- I managed to get to teh intarwebz still today, so I've wrapped up the instructions here step by step because poor lazy Smuff.
- Install Greasemonkey here.
- Once it's installed, enable it (Tools -> Greasemonkey -> Enabled (if it has a check mark it's already enabled, for me it was disabled by default).
- Go here and click Install ().
- Press Install on the download window
- Enable the script if it isn't already (Tools -> Greasemonkey -> Google Rainbow Dash)
- You can edit it in Tools -> Greasemonkey -> Manage User Scripts -> Options -> Edit this User Script (and I assume you know the HTML stuff). I say this because I thought the image is a little too big, so I shrank it by a few pixels.
- Here you go. - MLGISNOT4ME [Talk] - 21:54, March 6, 2012 (UTC)
Replying to genuine criticism with block threats isn't advisable, don't do it again please. The least you could have done is just ignore it, but to go and threaten with a block is counter-intuitive.19:15, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
Banned from ChatEditthe ban list, and the reason why you were banned. You can contact the Chat Moderator who banned you to see if you can be unbanned, however it is very strongly advised that you read and review our policies thoroughly before you reconnect.
Any more unacceptable behavior and a wiki block or longer chat ban may be issued. Thank you.
Did you unban yourself from chat?00:45, March 14, 2012 (UTC)
Is it alright if I share your blog: Battlefield 3 toping MW3 the BAFTA's" on BF Wiki.--Slopijoe
ok, well then imma just go. forget about it. i don't care if u let me back on or not. no matter wut i do, it always butt-fucks me in the end, so just forget about it.
Suggestion For Hidden VideoEdit
I think you should use one of these videos for the hidden link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc&feature=related
220.127.116.11 18:34, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
Do you when Quarantine and Retaliation are coming out on Black Ops?
18.104.22.168 18:34, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
cunt Edit17:01, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
http://callofduty.wikia.com/index.php?title=MSR/Attachments&diff=prev&oldid=1388314 I don't see why we need a title over the gallery if the MSR only appears in one game. ? Redskin-26 18:36, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Katawa ShoujoEdit
I didn't know you knew about the game. And yes Lily is indeed the best. :)15:35, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
cunt come16:26, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
happy 420 bro Edit
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD17:56, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
Re:You like anime, ja? Edit
Dunno. Never watched Death Note. If I had to guess though I'd say it was just a character tic.20:17, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
A question Edit
May I ask why did I get here? -- 18:59, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
- K. Glad to know. -- 19:12, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Giving fucks Edit
Gotcha. Thought I'd say "not notable" a little differently, but will be more careful next time. --16:15, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
Smuff, if you look on the call of duty website, there is a piece of intel that says TACITUS. There was a roman senator and historian named cornelius tacitus the quoted the following that is quotations,
Augustus' Eclipse (14 CE)
Soon after the death of Augustus, Tacitus mentions a lunar eclipse, which has been identified with the eclipse of September 27, 14 CE. Tacitus says:
"The Moon in the midst of a clear sky became suddenly eclipsed; the soldiers who were ignorant of the cause took this for an omen referring to their present adventures: to their labors they compared the eclipse of the planet, and prophesied 'that if to the distressed goodness should be restored her wonted brightness and splendor, equally successful would be the issue of their struggle.' Hence they made a loud noise, by ringing upon brazen metal, and by blowing trumpets and cornets; as she appeared brighter or darker they exulted or lamented."
Just wanted to tell you. 22.214.171.124 00:31, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
Yo smuff. sup ponie? so, about that double-xp weekend: brazillian youtubers and players scheduled a MASSIVE blackout in mw3 at that friday, in order to make a "riot" against the noobish things in the game and whatever. That's why i think the double-xp weekend was their try at not letting the blackout happen. worked like a charm -.-'
YOU ATROCIOUS BASTARD Edit
YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN CALL YOURSELF DASHIE, BUT HAVE A PICTURE OF DARING DOO? WUT! NOOOO! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?
Can you please unlock the Turbelence/transcript please? The "$" sign should link to John Price not just Price. And I really don't know why it's locked anyways. MK 12 DIVISION 19:56, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Adding the Archives category Edit
Well, didn't think of that. I'll be finished in a moment though, there's only a few left. --16:50, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
Randomizing Templates forum Edit
If you didn't notice, it's an archived thread from July. --17:07, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
y u no on19:56, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
Why did you delete the pageEdit
Its in the tralier 30 secs. —Unsigned comment was added by Adolf Hipster
Can Africa Militia be renamed to African Militia, it really does make more sense.MK 12 DIVISION 03:42, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
Due to your great contributions to usergroups, you have been awarded the Usergroup Usefulness Medal.
Keep up the good work!
Here's your new PC Edit
Help about GIMP Edit
Hey smuff, I was wondering if you could help me with a few questions about GIMP on Mac. What version would you recommend for OS 10.6.8? And also do i need to download anything else like XQuartz because I think X11 is causing a glitch that wont allow Gimp to open. Thanks!04:22, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
why, took my edition, they do not care about you guys, but it should be, so for curiosity, just because world at war final fronts, and not good, you guys do not lay it ... and I'm Brazilian, so why do not you repaired the edition? sorry if I said something wrong, I am not a professionalRatchetjak (talk) 21:34, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
news blog Edit
- fuck you your memo inbox is full 17:32, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
I found you smuffEdit
fond u --KλT 07:41, July 30, 2012 (UTC)
- I've got an uncontrollable boner. 15:50, July 30, 2012 (UTC)
Blops II Question Edit
1. Do you think it looks good/Do you plan on getting it?
2. Why do they list the Tomahawk/Combat Axe as a grenade?
On account of your service to Special:Chat, you have been awarded the Chat Moderator Medal! Congratulations!
Keep up the good work!
Spongebob "fuck you" .gif Edit
So if I would find news such as the favela map fiasco again should i just tell an administrator such as you or make a blog and like it be properly formatted by someone and such? Hello Losers (talk) 02:04, October 11, 2012 (UTC)
http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/10/10/all-new-black-ops-2-footage-coming-tomorrow-night-on-gttv/ Please make a blog about it. 07:30 October 11 2012
GIMP help Edit
I have a small problem making transparent images with GIMP, and as the GIMP master, I thought you could know why I can't seem to enable antialiasing at all. I also asked this on the TP guide talk page, but as I predicted, it went unnoticed. --MLGisNot4Me talk 22:19, October 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, the AA box is grayed out at all times. It's been a rather long time problem, so restarting either GIMP or the computer won't work. I could test reinstalling the thing, but I'd rather see other solutions before that considering it took me forever to download it the first time (blames on my crap computer). --MLGisNot4Me talk 09:58, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
I see you like PONIES!
/) Brohoof to you kind sir/ma'am!
Need Help Edit
Hey Smuff this is Gatorfan6 and I was wondering if you could help me set up news for my wikia about world of warplanes. I would also appreciate it if you could help in anyway by setting up some templates or just editing the wikia. I will make you an automatic admin because you are trustworthy and are nice to ponies.:) Thanks for the consideration, Gatorfan6 22:10, October 19, 2012 (UTC)
R870 MCS Edit
Hello, just a question. The shotgun is referred to in-game as the R870 MCS (proof: http://auluftwaffles.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/t6mp-2012-11-14-14-00-46-910.png), but the page on this wiki is the 'Remington 870 MCS.'? It won't let me move it, so could you please either move it or let me know why it shouldn't be? NaRusskom (talk) 00:57, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, Just a quick problem with the call of duty black ops 2 trivia section. Its says that black ops 2 is the second game to have hitmarkers out side of multiplayer and the first being call of duty on the psp.. But that is wrong the first game to feature it is call of duty 2 and the second being call of duty 3.. just thought i would put it out there. (Djluke 1993).
Sure, fair enough, absolutely nothing happened this week anyway.14:34, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
imma do one on new years day but then yeah you can do whatever you want yo18:05, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
No problem with that bro. Also watch Breaking Bad, since you brought it up :p 01:00, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
I herd you has awsum glourious master PC Edit
What's it like and what did it cost? I've been wondering if a gaming PC is worth it, if I'll buy it I'd like some feedback even though the pricing is probably a bit different in the UK. --MLGisNot4Me talk 23:31, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm probably gonna spend less than a 1000€ (~750£) on the whole bundle and it'll take at least a few months to get that money (from what I gathered by visiting several tech stores in London in the Summer, the prices aren't very different, probably even cheaper here). What helps though is that my dad works with computers, and I sometimes get stuff that other people don't want, so I can scavenge stuff like RAM and hard drives from them computers. I'll follow your tips though, I assume the prices and how good the gear are in comparison to others won't change too drastically within the time. Thanks! --MLGisNot4Me talk 17:46, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
Will you do the news on the 8th? So one week after N7 did his on New Year's?16:57, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Keeping it to Sundays is better imo. Was just wondering, but if you're doing it now, it's better to post it now and keep it like normal. Thanks! 17:01, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
It was hidden since it was causing an unnecessarily large amount of backlash in the comments and eventually it even trickled onto Twitter. All in all it felt unnecessary to keep the poll open after that since it was pitting a user against someone else and people seemed to be taking it too seriously by beginning to post about it on Twitter, even if it was a joke.21:36, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
- No problem. I apologise for not informing you myself 21:43, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Are people not allowed to discuss things on twitter? 22:00, February 24, 2013 (UTC)