COD BO2's arsenal is pretty much copied off of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3's arsenals: M8, QBB, SVU, 870, Saiga-12, AN-94, LSAT, SIG556. Not to mention Ghost Recon: Future Soldier: Tac-45, Scorpion EVO III and the SA-58. How's about COD comes up with weapons that haven't been used recently?
"How's about COD comes up with weapons that haven't been used recently?" Rebuttal Edit
Here's a few weapons used in CoD games that haven't been "copied" from Battlefield games. The CM901, the Ballista, the MSMC and the Executioner. Add to that the various fictional weapons created for Black Ops II, such as the Storm PSR, the PDW-57, the B23R, the SMR and the FHJ-18 AA, and the fact that your argument that "X game can't use this gun because Y game used it first" is a tad silly, and it all starts to fall apart. 18:40, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry.... It's just that, after Black Ops and MW3..... I had low expectations for Black Ops 2. I had no reason to b*tch about it.
Your recent messageEditPlease do not use this wiki to hassle users. No matter what a user may or may not of said please keep it to your own wiki instead of ours. 18:35, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
- I apologize, my friends, Legionwrex and SolitaryReaper, had misled me, making me believe that Trewsq had challenged me to a fight, even though I had never met him. I'm so sorry, and I hope this issue will not occur againTW6464 (talk) 18:41, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
First of all, I assume you noticed my edit summary and the link within. In short, IRL info (specifically bantering about how the weapon is IRL when it's completely irrelevant) is forbidden. Second, don't call people total morons or idiots, and bash CoD for being related to that in any way. If you don't like CoD and/or think it lowers your IQ, then why are you even here? --MLGisNot4Me talk 12:51, December 11, 2012 (UTC)
- I apologize. I did not realize this. It will not happen again--TW6464 (talk) 13:09, December 11, 2012 (UTC)
No Real Life InfoEdit
- Hi, and welcome to the Call of Duty Wiki! There's a lot to do around here.
- We really appreciate your contributions here, but we have a no IRL, or no "In Real Life" policy. IRL pictures are also not allowed in articles but they are allowed for personal use.
- If you have any concerns feel free to ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page! Also, please review our policies so that you understand them completely to avoid any future mistakes.
- If you have any other questions, feel free to contact an administrator for help. Sysops names are represented in green and bureaucrats names are represented in cyan.
- Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything!
- 14:50, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
Talk pages Edit
- understood --14:54, April 9, 2014 (UTC)