Things to know about me.
- When people revert my edits without explanation, I will reinsert them. If there is something wrong with what I have written, I expect the courtesy of an explanation or at least an edit summary.
- I appreciate new headers when you begin a new discussion.
- I do not participate in Blogs.
Welcome to the 141 Edit
Best handpicked group of editors on the planet. Glad to have you aboard at the Call of Duty Wiki, so here's the briefing on how you can help:
I hope you enjoy editing on the wiki recruit! This is Shepherd, out.
I can see what you mean, but it's really two different cases. If there was one person named Private Peterson, and another named Peter, it isn't the same. Mac is Mac, and he actually has some roles in the game. Others are just MacDonald, and it isn't the same. The Pelayo case is different - there really is one Pelayo, and in both games, random characters as Pelayo. If there were random people named Mac, I'd agree. Corporal Juan José Rodriguez Reportin' for duty. 17:03, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Intel Edit
You have to jump onto the dead body and crouch so that your head fits under the ceiling of the elevator, otherwise you can't get in. Imrlybord7 16:59, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
Your signature must possess your full username, not just an abbreviation as you have now, per the wiki's signature policy. Failure to comply with these results will either result in someone else changing your signature to conform to the policy, or a block. —Unsigned comment was added by Sactage on 22 July 2010
- I did inquire about my signature, and having not received a reply, left it as is. I will revert to my previous signature. TG (t c) 11:38, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
Your sig Edit
I was reading your question on, one of your posts and I noticed that your signature is not compliant to Signature policy. See the second section concerning user names. And I do appologize for TMOI's response to your question. I however dont have an answer to that question. Talk 11:47, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I made the signature at my home wiki, a small one where I'm the only burueaucrat, and no such policy exists. I am known as TG to most, which is why I used it in my signature. As you can see, I've already addressed the issue. Toon Ganondorf (t c) 12:02, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
You as an Observer... Edit
Did you see any offense the TMOI caused to Dark Anomaly? I gave him a 5 day block, so your honesty as a bystander would be very much appreciated. Reply on my talk page. Maj.Gage Talk. 06:32, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I changed his block to 3 days. As for TMOI, he's already served his block for his offense. Maj.Gage Talk. 06:45, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
Henderson (Call of Duty 4) Edit
it can take a few days to a couple of weeks depending on how the voting goes. Talk 08:09, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
- At the beginning of the level, Ozone squats whilst Scarecrow and Ghost take positions down the hill. I just positioned until Ozone looked at me, then hit printscreen, put it in Paint, and then uploaded it. Toon Ganondorf (t c) 01:48, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
That picture is of worse quality, is smaller, and features his actual name on the screen, and that makes it looks somewhat unprofessional. The other image, while featuring the soldier in a larger, better quality image, is more straight-forward. In addition, and on a minor note, your picture features Ozone facing the camera with an American flag, whereas the page says 'Possibly Canadian'. Juan José Rodriguez reportin' for duty. 02:03, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Larger image (non-debateable) and better quality image (practically non-debatable) aren't opinions. I didn't add the 'Possibly Canadian' part to the page, but just listen - it's better quality and bigger. I said it had better quality - if you really want to, you can add the picture on the page, but just not in the main character infobox. It doesn't matter, it's just one image. There was no discussion needed - simply put, it's better quality. Juan José Rodriguez reportin' for duty. 02:16, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
- If not, then he doesn't appear on the level. I just spent ages searching through it. Toon Ganondorf (t c) 03:26, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
In the future, please do not take "improved" images for the level infoboxes. The images that are currently on them are the images that appears in level select, which makes it the official representation of the level. Darkman 4 02:10, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
- There's no official policy, but I think we should focus on official screenshots for level infoboxes. It makes the most sense to me. Darkman 4 05:15, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Go right ahead. If anyone tries to revert them or whatever, let me know and I'll fix it. Darkman 4 07:19, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Request update on Call of Duty Wiki:Image rules Edit
this is really good you must be a really good editer
I haven't "continually" "reverted" your edits. I accidentally did the first time by hitting rollback, and the second time I tweaked it, because it is a noteworthy Trivia point, but the "oversight" clause is irrelevant to his character bio. --Good editing! Darthkenobi0(talk) 01:47, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
Oh, I thought it was just someone spelling it incorrectly. And the reason I said "so much fail" is because there were so many spelling mistakes. I am very sorry that I insulted you. I will refrain from doing that again. Cpl. Dunn(Talk) 20:09, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
PS3 No clipping & HVI Edit
Pretty new to this wiki, just got noclip and all those mods to work on the single player version of the game, but I was wondering how some people can use noclip as well as progress the mission (as you can't move the character you either die where you stand, or never reach the next checkpoint.
Also I added some content to the HVI discussion page, am I doing it right?
RaptorMW3 13:06, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
Jason Hudson Edit
Done, and done! Talk 23:26, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
Yes its fixed. Talk 00:03, September 23, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah my question from before... how do you exit no clip mode?
RaptorMW3 11:31, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
Why is there a second transcript page?
- The other is the original mission, with Newcastle and Mac. Toon Ganondorf (t c) 07:33, October 14, 2010 (UTC)
Zakhaev in CoD7Edit
Did you watch the trailer? That is obviously him. He's wearing the same clothes and looks the exact same. Besides, it's not impossible that he's in the game. If Reznov can be in it, then he can be in it too.
- Yes, I saw the trailer, and the split second clip of a Russian stamping on the player's face. Think about it - Zakhaev is about 60, and the setting of 1960 would make Zakhaev 10 years old. Besides, its just like what happened with Reznov - they've probably used him as a model for a new character. Unless confirmed, you cannot say that Zakhaev is in Black Ops. Toon Ganondorf (t c) 04:08, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
Soap and Roach Edit
- I don't know what's with your mind to smile to someone you don't know .
- Let's not talk about Peasant 'cause he's a random lad , but why just Roach instead of Ghost ? Ghost is a lieutenant , and Roach is a sergeant , Ghost would've done it without fear for any mistakes , even if Roach is a commando .
- Then why wouldn't he just say " Man down! " instead of any name ?
- He would've talken to him personally instead , but maybe he knows that Roach dosen't speak for some reason ( don't ask what ) , so he called Price to know either if he is dead or knocked out or alive and good like new or hanged in the trees .
- Ghost is the commander of the team , that's why he called him twice , but instead of calling him first he called Roach .
- Why just Roach instead of Ghost ?
7 - Did I say ' best friends ' or ' good friends ' ?
I got somethings to say but I'll keep them to myself only if you think they are that obvious , by the way why we write just about Ghost while not Soap ? X29 16:00 October 20 2010 .
RE: Move from "Frank Woods" to "Woods" Edit
Re: Protection Edit
I've gone and locked Kravtchenko from editing by any non-sysops. Brooks (Black Ops) has been semi-protected by StB, and I see no need to protect it further. I've semi-protected Woods and Alex Mason. Sactage Give me a ping, Vasily. IRC Policies War Room 02:33, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
brooks black ops Edit
RE: Rollback Edit
Alright, I have given you rollback abilities. On pages regarding edits, "[rollback]" links will appear that will revert all edits made by the most recent user until the next most recent made edit to the page is made with just one click. Please only roll back (hence the name of the tool) edits that are vandalism, spam, or the like. Edits that were made with the intention of benefiting the page should still be undone if the page is better off without them. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Sgt. ChiafriendRifleman 01:31, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
RE: CPO Edit
I would hazard a guess that it means he's a CPO. Imrlybord7 02:50, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
harris pic Edit
RE: NEVSKI Edit
HEY! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR EDITING MY PAGE OF BLACK OPS... IT'S OKAY FOR ME TO EDITING MY PAGE.
THANKS YOU, MY FRIEND!!!
Alexis15587 13:20, November 11, 2010 (UTC)
Swift (Black Ops) Edit
So, it is clear that Mark Lamia's statement of Swift's chance of survival was false, but is it really possible to save Swift? Or is this just pure nonsense?
This guy, 126.96.36.199, is making confusing/invalid edits to transcripts.