sorry, i had to. by the way, ive been meaning to ask lately, did you ever get to try the new need for speed, and if so what do you think of it? i decided not to get it because of the whole "online requirement" thing. RisingSun2016 (RisingSun's Talk Page ☀ Blog Posts ☀ Contributions) 00:22, June 23, 2016 (UTC)
Hey dude. I've got the Descent DLC on the Black Ops III on PS4. I've got the KN-44 Assault Rifle on Gorod Krovi Zombie map, and costs 1400 Points, just like other zombies map on Black Ops III. I just got some news for you, if you care. Marec2 (talk) 16:36, July 12, 2016 (UTC)
any word on that hot new weapon skin pack dlc???????
i cant wait to see what cod allows us to have this year!!! hopefuly they dont lock too much away in DLC. ill pay for it anyways tho lmao DLC skin pack customgrow420
—Unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168
Console Command Weapons ListEdit
NotLessOrEqual recently added a console commands weapon list, however, I'm not entirely sure it's neccesary, as other pages on campaign missions don't already feature it. I'm a bit unsure on this one, your thoughts? Capt. MillerTalk 10:02, August 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Why? Some players would like to see what weapons are available for use throughot the mission. Also some other stuff such as W1200 or M1911 which is not normally obtainable, could go into the trivia section. NotLessOrEqual (talk) 10:12, August 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Sidenote, Newer games with no console command access probably would not be necessary but I think it would prove beneficial for older games which has this feature. Players who are into modding may not having to search the web everywhere for the exact weapon codenames (which would prove a headache). Note that not all weapons can be spawned in any particular mission, thats why each console command weapon names have different combination of weapons. —Unsigned comment was added by NotLessOrEqual
Model 1887 in MW3 Edit
Re:Just a FYI Edit
- Well, I forgot to check the size of the page, so I'll let you handle it. Capt. MillerTalk 10:16, August 9, 2016 (UTC)
It's common courtusy to leave a message on a vandals talk page that they are blocked, and as I said in it, I'm leaving it there for reference. Viewing the talk page is quicker then looking at a block log. Capt. MillerTalk 03:20, August 15, 2016 (UTC)
Sysop page editEditSactage's last edit was in May. How does that still qualify him for Semi-active? I know his bot is here, but I don't think that much constitutes (also, some of the bot functions have ceased working, such as adding chat bans to CHAT/B). 21:18, August 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Also, since I noticed we have no additional text on the semi-active and inactive sections, I'm going to make a quick war room about it just so we have a more concrete way of saying if someone is semi-active/inactive (like time since last edit). Figured I'd let you know so you could chime in your thoughts on it when it's up. 21:25, August 16, 2016 (UTC)
I was thinking it would be appropriate to have a separate page for the "Bomb" which is used in game modes such as Search and Destroy, Demolition and Sabotage. Most of the information about it are stuck on the Search and Destroy when it should be in a separate entity. For example, you can plant the "Bomb" in the single-player Spec Ops mission in Call of Duty MW3 even though its not a game mode like Search and Destroy, what do you think? NotLessOrEqual 03:20, August 20, 2016 (UTC)
Could you get your bot to delete all the gunsmith camouflage images? The guy who uploaded them wants them all deleted because they all have the wrong name. He said in an edit summary that it was due to an error on his part, but I'm not entirely sure. Anyway, since it would take to long to rename/delete all the images, once your bot has finished, just notify him it's been done.
- I'm way to out of touch with what's changed here. Anyway, thanks for getting on that, really appreciate it. Capt. MillerTalk 11:52, August 31, 2016 (UTC)
Question. Do we no longer use the "For" template for resemblances anymore?19:48, September 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for sending me the forum link. 03:43, September 5, 2016 (UTC)
AK in Blac Ops Edit
Small detail for your COD IRL facts list. The AK47 in Black Ops also has a Type II style stock mounting bracket. I guess the in game AK is intended to pass for the AK-74 prototype, but the Type II stock probably is not even compatible with the milled receiver of the 74. Nanomat (talk) 18:51, September 7, 2016 (UTC)
Thanks for editing the gallery section on the Oni page! I just have one question,how did you make the gun model's background transparent (like which software did you use for that) and how did you seperate the Gallery section and Refrences sections from being mashed together? I'm a bit new to wikia editing so sorry if this sounds like a dumb question to you :p Matthew Miskiewicz (talk) 19:27, September 22, 2016 (UTC)
Rambo influence on COD Edit
Been watching Rambo III yesterday and found out some interesting things. The explosive tips for the crossbow in BO are based on the ones used by Rambo, which are actually just razorback 5 arrow tips with their protective cover on, which was handpainted with gold paint to resemble a warhead. The red dot sight used by the western weapons in BO is the Israeli made Falcon sight which was produced in the 1980s and was featured in Rambo III since the movie was shot in Israel. The knife in COD4 and BO is based on the Rambo II Knife. On another note, the railed weapons in BO have what looks like an early rail similar to the one used in Predator 2. The commando had normal modern looking rail in the early demo but it seems someone thought that it would be more oldschool to use the early 90s rail in a 60s game. Nanomat (talk) 14:48, September 29, 2016 (UTC)
MSR and extended mags Edit
The "machete" is called a "Nine Ring Sword" in game files, its Chinese name is 九环虎头刀 (Nine Ring Tiger-head knife) referring to the carving on the blade. The Katana is technically called "Military Long Knife" 军事长刀, however game files refer to it as Katana I believe. They also have a second variant of the crossbow as well (大黄蜂十字弩 "Hornet Crossbow") which looks a bit like the BO2 crossbow. The big sword is a Scottish Claymore, the Chinese name for it is the "Sword of Freedom". The game files for that refer to it as the "Slaymore" There is also Ballistic Knife now. Hope that helps! VMeyer (talk) 14:31, October 2, 2016 (UTC)
- The Hornet Crossbow is just a "bling" variant, it functions the same as the normal explosive tip crossbow. The players prefer the variant because it has a better iron sight. Sort of like that "bling" trophy system with the electric ball. Mostly its just for looks. Though the bling trophy system deflects 3 explosives instead of 2. Hornet Crossbow demonstration video http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUyMTM4Njk1Ng==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2
- Yea Sword of Freedom is correct. And about the Balistic knife, no thats not it. The knife held in 1 hand while the other hand "floats" is the Combat Knife that you get if you do not equip a secondary weapon - like Black Ops 2. The Ballistic Knife is the one that shoots a projectile blade. This is the Ballistic Knife. http://bang.qq.com/wenda/share/29189
- VMeyer (talk) 16:43, October 2, 2016 (UTC)
So that's how they work eh? That's how all the BO2 transcripts were able to be written. How exactly do I edit new ones into the other MW transcripts? EvErLoyaLEagLE (talk) 15:53, October 6, 2016 (UTC)
Due to your impeccable behavior and/or contributions, you have been re-awarded the Medal of Editing. You are a hard working editor, and you make the wiki proud. We applaud you for re-obtaining the title of User of the Month, and we encourage further editing from you.
Keep up the good work!
hmm alright then —Unsigned comment was added by Teoman311
I was replacing LeftyGamer's now privately listed videos with Ahoy's Weapon Guides and I came across "This page has been protected to prevent editing" while I was uploading his SPAS-12 and L96A1 videos. Do you know what to do in this situation?