|Appears in||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 |
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (in a flashback)
|Killed By||High Value Individual|
|Death||Day 4, 2016, Exodus|
- Viktor: "I've waited a long time for this."
- Makarov: "Haven't we all."
- — Viktor and Makarov
Viktor (Russian: Виктор) is one of the terrorists in the mission "No Russian". He was involved on the attack on Zakhaev International Airport. Of the assault team, only he and Makarov survived. He's also a member of Makarov's Inner Circle. He is killed in "Exodus" where his body is discovered by the Rangers.
Viktor was one of the members of Vladimir Makarov's Inner Circle, and took part in the Zakhaev Airport Massacre alongside Lev, Kiril, Makarov, and Joseph Allen. He was the only one besides Makarov to survive, as Lev and Kiril were killed by the FSB and Allen was executed by Makarov. Viktor later participated in the Russian invasion of the United States, where he fought in Virginia. He was killed by the HVI at 4677 Brookmere Road in Virginia in his panic room, but the other Russian Soldier managed to kill the HVI before he could escape. General Shepard sent Sgt. Foley and his squad to rescue the HVI, but found Viktor and the HVI dead, and the final soldier searching the fridge. The US Rangers knew that he was high-ranking because of his unusual tattoos.
- He is the only one of Vladimir Makarov's henchmen other than Anatoly, as well as Makarov's driver, to survive the airport massacre.
- When the terrorists advance through the mezzanine, Viktor will run ahead and kill any civilians who are escaping by way of the departures area.
- He, Makarov, and Anatoly are the only terrorists with scripted speaking parts.
- In the "Museum" level, rarely, when he pulls out his sidearm, and if the player kills him, he drops Akimbo M9's.
- Viktor can be briefly seen in Yuri's "No Russian" flashback when Makarov's troops were shooting civilians.