- "Pulses of cover-penetrating sub-millimeter wavelength radiation reveal the locations of Outrider's foes; there is nowhere to hide."
- — In-game description.
It allows the player to see enemies through walls as red silhouettes. Using Vision Pulse alerts enemy players, however; a large pulse is displayed on enemies' minimaps, and highlighted players will see themselves glow red.
- The pulse will identify enemies in the world, even through walls.
- The pulse range is displayed on the mini-map.
- A ping sound will play for each enemy pulsed.
- Enemies can see the origin of your pulse on the mini-map.