Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Strike Package Reward|
Small Mounted Machine Gun
Vulture is a 9-point Pointstreak featured in Call of Duty: Ghosts. It is a small twin rotor drone armed with a machine gun similar to that of the MQ-27 Dragonfire from Call of Duty: Black Ops II. It was originally a 7-pointstreak but it has been changed to 9. It is an AI-controlled drone that follows and protects the player, similarly to the AH-6 Overwatch from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and the Escort Drone from Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- "A companion drone that protects your six."
- — In-game description
The Vulture appears in Extinction as a strike package, on all maps, that costs $2200.
- A companion drone that protects your six.
- +1 (Cost: 1): The Vulture's turret delivers increased damage to enemy targets.
- +2 (Cost: 1): Enhanced detectors increases the tracking range of the Vulture's turret.
- +3 (Cost: 2): Longer operating time.
- +4 (Cost: 3): Fires an occasional incendiary rocket.
- They have a smiley sticker on the side.