The Vulture is a 9-point Pointstreak featured in Call of Duty: Ghosts and a Scorestreak in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. It is a small twin rotor drone armed with a machine gun similar to that of the MQ-27 Dragonfire from Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
Call of Duty: GhostsEdit
|Strike Package Reward|
Small Mounted Machine Gun
The Vulture makes it's debut in Call of Duty: Ghosts. It was originally a 7-pointstreak but it has been changed to 9. It is an AI-controlled drone that follows and protects the player, similarly to the AH-6 Overwatch from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and the Escort Drone from Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- "A companion drone that protects your six."
- — In-game description
The Vulture appears in Extinction as a strike package, on all maps, that costs $2200.
- A companion drone that protects your six.
- +1 (Cost: 1): The Vulture's turret delivers increased damage to enemy targets.
- +2 (Cost: 1): Enhanced detectors increases the tracking range of the Vulture's turret.
- +3 (Cost: 2): Longer operating time.
- +4 (Cost: 3): Fires an occasional incendiary rocket.
Call of Duty: Infinite WarfareEdit
The Vulture returns in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Call of Duty: HeroesEdit
- "Activates a small drone that assists ETH.3n by attacking the same targets, but is vulnerable to air attacks."
- — Description
The Vulture appears in Call of Duty: Heroes as a skill for ETH.3n.
- They have a smiley sticker on the side.