Vulture One-Six providing covering fire.
|Appears in||Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare|
|Found in||"The Sins of the Father"|
|Used by||Special Air Service|
Vulture One-Six is the callsign of a UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter seen in the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare level, "Sins of the Father". It flies over the player throughout the level, providing information such as where Victor Zakhaev is heading to, and different enemy positions. When the player comes across enemy gun emplacements in the final building, it uses its minigun to eliminate them.
Once the SAS team and Vulture One-Six get to the five story building at the end of the aforementioned level, the helicopter shoots down a hostile gun emplacement saying "First one's free, standby." Then Soap is forced to take out the other gunners and then proceed to take down Victor.
It also tells the player if there are any enemies nearby while chasing Victor.
- If the player looks at the gunner with the R700 (it's easier to do this in the final building), the player can see that the gunner model is that of an Ultranationalist.
- The chopper fires rockets at enemy infantry during the convoy ambush, despite the fact that it clearly does not mount rocket pods.
- The sound the player hears when the minigun fires indeed is the sound from a minigun. However, when using the noclip command again the player will see that he actually fires two weirdly placed machineguns.
- Oddly, in combat situations, the chopper never fires on the main threat first, always the light infantry.
- The supposed minigun is actually an M249 SAW. The player can see this with noclip command and flying up to the Black Hawk.