Wade handing Ramirez an M4A1 Carbine
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2|
|Affiliations||US Army Rangers|
|Killed By||Unknown Sniper|
|Death||Day 5, 2016, Of Their Own Accord, Second Sun|
He aids Cpl. Dunn in holding off the overwhelming amount of Russian Soldiers, upon Foley joining the firefight, Wade notices an awakening Ramirez and goes to hand him a M4A1 Grenadier w/ Holographic Sight, ironically telling him to stay down, even though he himself is clearly not in any cover whatsoever.
As he is about to rejoin the fight, a stray bullet hits him in the back of the head killing him instantly. His appearance is randomly generated.
- His appearance is randomly generated, so he may look different in "Second Sun" than he did in the previous mission.
- For some strange reason, Wade's body will disappear when the player is returned to playing Ramirez after the EMP has occurred.
- Wade is the only character in the Call of Duty series to die in two different missions, although the second mission is a flashback of the first.
- Sometimes after all the enemies are dead, Wade will appear with another M4A1 next to him. The player can get ammo from that M4A1. That was probably his M4A1, since the one he gave Ramirez was lying on the ground.
- If the player listens carefully, Foley will say "Wade's Down!".
- Whatever skin he has, McCord will have the same.