Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The War Room is a feature introduced in Call of Duty: World at War (Nintendo DS) and carried over into Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized. Accessed from the main menu of the game, the War Room allows the player to view their statistics, collectibles, awards, the game's credits, and delete their save data.
- Melee kills
- Grenade kills
- Thrown grenades
- Shots fired
- Shots hit
- Challenge tries
- Challenges completed
- Collectibles found
- Flags captured
- List of all awards
- Awards received (indicated by a gold star)
- Awards yet to receive (indicated by a silhouette of a star)
- How to achieve each award
- This feature is only available in Call of Duty: World at War (Nintendo DS)
- Picture pieces found (in the form of collectibles)
- Level unlock code (on each piece)
- Blueprints for a World War II era nuclear bomb (when the picture is completed)
- The player can advance and rewind the credits with the directional pad
- The player can exit the credits by pressing Start
Delete Save DataEdit
- Allows the player to delete their save data, essentially formatting the game
- The player's list of friend codes will be wiped too
- When the player enters the "Statistics" section, near the top left of the screen a rank is shown. This rank changes depending on the amount of single player kills the player has gotten. The highest rank the player can achieve is "General of the Army".