|Appears in||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
|Affiliations||African Militia, Ultranationalists, Fregata Industries|
|Killed By||John Price|
|Birth||1983, Mogadishu, Somalia|
|Death||October 8, 2016, Bosaso, Somalia (Aged 33)|
- "Alright. We've traced the delivery freighter to an outfit in Bosaso, Somalia. It's run by a nasty piece of work named Waraabe."
- — MacMillan in the cutscene before "Return To Sender".
Before Waraabe gathered the attention of the disavowed Task Force 141, he was a successful commander of the African Militia, wanted by INTERPOL for acts of terrorism, commercial piracy, human trafficking, arms smuggling, illicit drug smuggling, and criminal homicide. His influence spreads across Somalia, Sierra Leone and possibly elsewhere in Africa.
Somalia Capture and DeathEdit
He was the commander of his local militia in Bosaso, Somalia. He was searched by Task Force 141 due to his involvement in the creation of the chemical weapons Vladimir Makarov used in Europe. He was caught and interrogated by Soap, Price and Yuri.
Price threw a gas canister on the floor, commanding the other two to put gas masks on, and giving a spare mask to Waraabe only if he told them about Makarov. When he reveals the truth about Makarov's shipment, Price tosses a gas mask to him, but proceeds to execute him with a Desert Eagle, saying "This is for the boys at Hereford".
- Waraabe means "hyena" in Somali.
- He is the multiplayer announcer of the Africa Militia.
- He has a .44 Magnum holstered in his belt, but it is only part of his character model and never uses it.
- His dossier says he has black hair but he is actually bald.
- The Desert Eagle that Price used to kill him is not the actual Desert Eagle seen in Modern Warfare 3, but rather the Modern Warfare 2 variant.
- In multiplayer, Waraabe speaks faster than any other announcer in the Modern Warfare series. He also skips some of the usual killstreak lines, so for example, instead of "Enemy Care Package incoming!" he just says "Enemy Care Package!"
- He is one of the two multiplayer announcers to actually order teammates to take down the enemy UAV. The other is Makarov, leader of the Inner Circle faction.
- He shares the same character model with Farhan and Mahad.