|Appears in||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
|Affiliations||African Militia, Ultranationalists, Inner Circle, Fregata Industries|
|Killed By||John Price|
|Birth||1982 or 1983, Mogadishu, Somalia|
|Death||October 8th, 2016|
Boosaaso, Somalia (aged 33)
- "Alright. We've traced the delivery freighter to an outfit in Bosaso, Somalia. It's run by a nasty piece of work named Waraabe."
- — MacMillan in the cutscene before "Return To Sender".
Before Waraabe gathered the attention of the disavowed Task Force 141, he was a successful commander of the African Militia, wanted by INTERPOL for acts of terrorism, commercial piracy and the Created his Own Journal, human trafficking, arms smuggling, illicit drug smuggling, and criminal homicide. His influence spreads across Somalia, Sierra Leone and possibly elsewhere in Africa.
Somalia Capture and DeathEdit
He was the commander of his local militia in Bosaso, Somalia. He was searched by Task Force 141 due to his involvement in the creation of the chemical weapons Vladimir Makarov used in Europe. He was caught and interrogated by Soap, Price and Yuri.
Price threw a gas canister on the floor, commanding the other two to put gas masks on, and giving a spare mask to Waraabe only if he told them about Makarov. When he reveals the truth about Makarov's shipment, Price tosses a gas mask to him, but proceeds to execute him with a Desert Eagle, saying "This is for the boys at Hereford".
- He is the multiplayer announcer of the Africa Militia.
- His dossier says he has black hair but he is actually bald.
- He wears a gold ring on his left ring finger therefore he might be married.