Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Warhammer was an AC-130H that provided support to Cpt. Price's team in its escape from Russia. It is featured in the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare mission "Death From Above". Its callsign changed to Wildfire during that mission. It is also mentioned in background radio chatter in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It provided fire support for Delta Force in Paris in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 missions "Bag and Drag" and "Iron Lady".
- Thermal Imaging TV Operator - Playable character onboard Wildfire, aims and fires the aircraft's armament.
- Fire Control Officer - Officer above the TV Operator, gives engagement authorization. Will often make positive remarks when the player is doing well.
- Navigator - Helps the FCO and TV Operator with target orientation, and alerts them to the route that the ground team is taking.
- Pilot - Seldomly speaks, and then only to warn the player he is turning at a new angle for different firing lines.
- Gunner - Responsible for the 105mm M102 howitzer; only heard speaking occasionally when firing or reloading the howitzer. Occasionally when done reloading, he will say "Gun ready!"
- GAU12/U "Equalizer" 25mm Gatling Gun
- L/60 40mm Bofors Cannon
- M102 105mm Cannon
- It is unknown why the callsign of the AC-130 changed from Warhammer to Wildfire.