Warhammer was an AC-130H that provided support to Cpt. Price's team in its escape from Russia. It is featured in the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare mission "Death From Above". Its callsign changed to Wildfire during that mission. It is also mentioned in background radio chatter in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It provided fire support for Delta Force in Paris in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 missions "Bag and Drag" and "Iron Lady".
- Thermal Imaging TV Operator - Playable character onboard Wildfire, aims and fires the aircraft's armament.
- Fire Control Officer - Officer above the TV Operator, gives engagement authorization. Will often make positive remarks when the player is doing well.
- Navigator - Helps the FCO and TV Operator with target orientation, and alerts them to the route that the ground team is taking.
- Pilot - Seldomly speaks, and then only to warn the player he is turning at a new angle for different firing lines.
- Gunner - Responsible for the 105mm M102 howitzer; only heard speaking occasionally when firing or reloading the howitzer. Occasionally when done reloading, he will say "Gun ready!"
- GAU12/U "Equalizer" 25mm Gatling Gun
- L/60 40mm Bofors Cannon
- M102 105mm Cannon
- It is unknown why the callsign of the AC-130 changed from Warhammer to Wildfire.