|Tier 2 Perk|
Warlord includes a few exceptions in which attachments the player can or can't use in combination:
- Warlord will not take effect when the player has an underbarrel attachment, such as the Masterkey, Grenade Launcher or Flamethrower. This is most likely for balancing purposes.
- Only one sight can be used.
- Magazine related combinations (Dual Mags and Extended Mags) are prohibited.
- Dual Wield cannot be used with anything.
- Rapid Fire is unusable with Extended Mags or Dual Mags.
Pro Challenges Edit
- Two Attachment Kills - Get 150 kills with a weapon with 2 attachments.
- Grenade Kills - Get 10 Frag or Semtex kills.
- Grenade Multi-Kills - Get a multi-kill (Can be a double or triple kill) with any grenade, including tacticals.
- The perk icon shows a Commando with a Suppressor, an ACOG Scope, and Extended Mags. This, however, is 3 attachments, and Warlord can only allow 2.
- As of a patch, all silenced sniper rifles are now one shot kills to the head and neck. Previously, sniper rifles used in conjunction with Warlord and a silencer were not one hit kills to any part of the body.
- Treyarch says that this perk got the name "Warlord" due to the lack of any other good name for it. They stated that naming this perk "Bling" didn't fit in a Cold War era game.
- Warlord Pro is a combination of the Special Grenades x3 and Primary Grenades x2 perks from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: World at War, and the Bling perk from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- In the game files, this perk is named 'professional' and 'professional pro'.
- Warlord is used in Combat Training by bots, but the bot will have one or zero attachments on their gun.
- Warlord is the only perk in the game that is not featured in a default class. This is most likely because none of the default classes have any attachments.
- Only a Double Kill is needed for the Pro version, not a Multi-Kill as it says.
- An easy way to gain a Double Kill with the Frag or Semtex is with the Scavenger perk, as any thrown grenade will be re-supplied.
- A grenade thrown close to an objective will make the chance of a kill or multi-kill much higher for pro challenges.