Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tier 2 Perk|
Warlord is a Tier 2 Perk that appears in Call of Duty: Black Ops. It is the rough equivalent of the Bling Perk from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, allowing two attachments to be equipped onto the player's primary weapon.
Warlord includes a few exceptions in which attachments the player can or cannot use in combination:
- Warlord will not take effect when the player has an underbarrel attachment other than the Grip, such as the Masterkey, Grenade Launcher or Flamethrower.
- Only one sight can be used.
- Combining Dual Mags and Extended Mags is prohibited.
- Dual Wield cannot be used with anything.
- Rapid Fire is unusable with Extended Mags or Dual Mags.
Pro Challenges Edit
- Two Attachment Kills - Get 150 kills with a weapon with two attachments.
- Grenade Kills - Get 10 Frag or Semtex kills.
- Grenade Multi-Kills - Get a multi-kill (Can be a double or triple kill) with any grenade, including tacticals.
- In the game files, this Perk is named 'professional' and 'professional pro'.
- Warlord is used in Combat Training by bots, but the bot will have one or zero attachments on their weapon.