- For a Pack-a-Punched weapon called "The Widow Maker", see BAR.
12 rounds (MP)
Level 26 (MP)
Bolt-action (2-round burst)
- "2-round burst bolt-action ballistic rifle. Features a unique chamber stack for predictable two round burst fire and a lightweight mold for increased mobility."
- — Description.
The Widowmaker is a burst fire, bolt action sniper rifle appearing in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. It resembles the Intervention from previous games except the barrel is also covered by the lightweight mold.
The Widowmaker is unlocked at level 26.
The March 10th, 2017 patch decreased the delay between shots within the burst, allowing for a more reliable long range capability of the Widowmaker.
- Variable Zoom - Unlocked at weapon level 2.
- Tracking Chip - Unlocked at weapon level 4.
- Scout (sight) - Unlocked at weapon level 7.
- Thermal - Unlocked at weapon level 10.
- ELO - Unlocked at weapon level 13.
- Quickdraw - Unlocked at weapon level 3.
- Foregrip - Unlocked at weapon level 5.
- Ballistic CPU - Unlocked at weapon level 6.
- Extended Mag - Unlocked at weapon level 8.
- Adjustable Stock - Unlocked at weapon level 9.
- FMJ - Unlocked at weapon level 11.
- Suppressor - Unlocked at weapon level 12, (Integral to Smoke variant)
|Name||Rarity||Gun Perks||Cost (Salvage)||Notes|
|Discipline||Common||Presence of Mind||N/A||Unlocked after a level 10 Wraith player.|
|Utopian||Rare||Head Rush, Focus||N/A||Unlocked via a level 20 Orion Initiative player.|
|Fate||Legendary||Roll the Dice, Stockpile||N/A||Unlocked via a level 30 Sabre Team Seven player.|
|Talisman||Legendary||Gambler, Haste||N/A||Unlocked via a level 10 Blood Anvil player.|
|Smoke||Epic||SBD, Readiness||N/A||Unlocked via a level 50 Wraith player.|
The Widowmaker can be obtained from the Magic Wheel in Zombies in Spaceland. Unlike its multiplayer variant, it has a 10 round magazine. It is available for customization at level 33.
When Pack-a-Punched, the Widowmaker becomes the Shooting Star, containing a 15 round magazine, higher damage and 90 rounds in reserve.