- For a Pack-a-Punched weapon called "The Widow Maker", see BAR.
12 rounds (MP)
Level 26 (MP)
Bolt-action (2-round burst)
- "2-round burst bolt-action ballistic rifle. Features a unique chamber stack for predictable two round burst fire and a lightweight mold for increased mobility."
- — Description.
The Widowmaker is unlocked at level 26.
- Variable Zoom - Unlocked at weapon level 2.
- Tracking Chip - Unlocked at weapon level 4.
- Scout (sight) - Unlocked at weapon level 7.
- Thermal - Unlocked at weapon level 10.
- ELO - Unlocked at weapon level 13.
- Quickdraw - Unlocked at weapon level 3.
- Foregrip - Unlocked at weapon level 5.
- Ballistic CPU - Unlocked at weapon level 6.
- Extended Mag - Unlocked at weapon level 8.
- Adjustable Stock - Unlocked at weapon level 9.
- FMJ - Unlocked at weapon level 11.
- Suppressor - Unlocked at weapon level 12, (Integral to Smoke variant)
|Name||Rarity||Gun Perks||Cost (Salvage)||Notes|
|Discipline||Common||Presence of Mind||N/A||Unlocked after a level 10 Wraith player.|
|Utopian||Rare||Head Rush, Focus||N/A||Unlocked via a level 20 Orion Initiative player.|
|Fate||Legendary||Roll the Dice, Stockpile||N/A||Unlocked via a level 30 Sabre Team Seven player.|
|Smoke||Epic||SBD, Readiness||N/A||Unlocked via a level 50 Wraith player.|
The Widowmaker can be obtained from the Magic Wheel in Zombies in Spaceland. Unlike its multiplayer variant, it has a 10 round magazine. It is available for customization at level 33.
When Pack-a-Punched, the Widowmaker becomes the Shooting Star, containing a 15 round magazine, higher damage and 90 rounds in reserve.