Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wildcards are a Create-A-Class feature in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops III and Call of Duty Online. Each wildcard uses one Allocation Point (with a maximum of 3 selected) and consist of the following:
- Primary Gunfighter — Take a third attachment for one's primary weapon. Can be selected several times in Call of Duty: Black Ops III to have even more attachments.
- Secondary Gunfighter — Take a second attachment for one's secondary weapon.
- Overkill — Use a primary weapon as one's secondary weapon.
- Danger Close — Take a second Lethal.
- Bombardier - Take a second Exo Launcher in place of an Exo Ability. Replaces Danger Close from Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
- Perk 1 Greed — Take a second Perk 1.
- Perk 2 Greed — Take a second Perk 2.
- Perk 3 Greed — Take a second Perk 3.
- Tactician — Take a tactical grenade in place of one's Lethal. Adjusted to take a second Exo Ability in place of one's Exo Launcher in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.