Shadow Company members on a Zodiac.
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 |
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
|Found in||"The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday" |
|Used by||Delta Force |
Task Force 141
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2Edit
It was used by Shadow Company and commandeered by John "Soap" MacTavish and John Price in their hunt for Shepherd in the level "Endgame". The player can use the Mini-Uzi while driving it. The Zodiac is also used by the Shadow Company and the Navy SEALs. In the level "The Only Easy Day...Was Yesterday", Robot and Zach leaving the Oil Rig in a Zodiac with the hostages.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3Edit
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIEdit
The Zodiac appears in the mission "Suffer with Me", it is used by U.S. Navy SEALs along with Alex Mason and Frank Woods in Panama. It is also seen in Multiplayer map "Hijacked" at the end of the ship.
- As part of Gamestop's pre-order promotional contest, one of the prizes given away was a Zodiac RIB boat.
- Zodiacs can be seen on some of the multiplayer maps. On Estate, to the side of the boat house, is a zodiac on the shore. On Rust and Karachi, by the Navy SEALs spawn points.
- The Snowmobile, the UAZ-469, and the Zodiac are the only vehicles that the player drives in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- In Call of Duty: Black Ops II In the map Hijacked it's possible to see two zodiacs at the back of the ship; this is possibly how the U.S. Navy SEALs reached the ship.
- In "Endgame", if using noclip, it is possible to see a Zodiac on Technical.