|Appears in||Call of Duty: Black Ops II|
Zombie Blood is a power-up that appears in Origins. It causes the player to be masked in a red fog and disguised as a zombie acting in a similar way to one of the abilities granted by Vulture Aid, as well as slightly increasing the field of view. The Power-Up itself looks like the icon for the Achievement Acid Drip in Mob of the Dead. The power-up lasts for 30 seconds, and can only be used by the player who picks it up.
- Master of Disguise (15 /Bronze Trophy ) - In Origins, use Zombie Blood to revive three players and activate a generator in one game.
- A player can obtain a free Zombie Blood, once per round, unless it is raining, by shooting three flaming carts around the Excavation Site with the Staff of Ice. It does not matter if the staff is upgraded or not. The Zombie Blood will appear next to some scaffolding by the Pack-a-Punch Machine.
- Another free Zombie Blood is always given as a reward in the Rituals of the Ancients box near Generator 1 after it is first turned on, except on solo, where it is replaced with a Double Points. Although, playing a custom match on solo, it will be Zombie Blood.
- When in Zombie Blood mode, Samantha may talk to the player, giving hints on how to obtain the staff parts, as well as regarding the process of freeing her and possibly talking personally to the character and revealing their history.
- When the player has the Golden Shovel and is in Zombie Blood, they can see orange glowing dig spots which will reveal an Empty Perk Bottle, allowing the player to buy more than 4 perks.
- This also appears in Black Ops IIII in Blood of the Dead if you enter code 872 into the digital number display within the Citadel Tunnels.